Friday, September 20, 2013

Favorite Phrases

I often find myself saying the same phrases over and over.

Do you do that?

Lately, I've been saying "What's her bucket?" a bunch.  I have no idea where it came from and as I type it, I'm thinking it might even be a sort of disrespectful way to refer to someone who's name I happen to have forgotten (you know, like my neighbor of 8 years or another equally forgettable name).  Maybe I should try and stop saying that.

Another phrase I've been saying I'm going to keep using.  A lot.

It starts out, "One of my very favorite things about homeschooling is..." and then it ends a whole bunch of different ways.  I've discovered (and continue to discover) I love a lot about homeschooling.

A few days ago, I had this thought as I looked out my schoolroom window. 


It's was beautiful day, so Makenna and James decided to go outside and read on a blanket under the trampoline.


Ben still had some table work to get done (Josh decided to join him), and we were sitting in the schoolroom.



One of my very favorite things about homeschooling is the flexibility to work wherever we'd like.  I am so blessed to get to spend so much time with my beautiful and amazing children.

Do you have a favorite place to get some school work done?  If not, what was your favorite place today?

Leah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...