Monday, July 1, 2013

On Vacation

I'm on vacation right now, visiting my family.  I only get to see them about once a year, which is not nearly enough.

We are having so much fun, cousins are re-connecting, well, connected...they were best friends within minutes of us arriving last week.  It might seem strange, but my favorite part has been sitting around talking, just being together.

My point is that I don't have nearly as much time as I thought.  Or, rather, I don't want to take time away from being with my family to write new posts. 

I'd planned to keep on keeping on, figuring I'd have plenty of time.

After being here for a few days, I've changed my mind and decided to take a short break.  Not too long though, I'll be back to posting about "life, the universe and everything" next week. 

I hope you have a wonderful week!

Leah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...