Keeping with my "keep it simple" theme, I try to keep our handouts and packets for conference minimal. Last fall we gave them a two page (front and back) packet from sugardoodle and I wanted to do something similar, yet different for spring.
I couldn't find exactly what I wanted and so I made my own. Well, sort of. Made as in, put together from other packets I've saved over the years. Not made as in I came up with the pages (although I did adjust a few of them that didn't do exactly what I wanted them to, yay for Photoshop!). All of the pages are from Sugardoodle, from different packets over the last 3 or 4 years.