Saturday, March 30, 2013

Spring has Sprung

As much as I know it's dangerous, I can't hold it in anymore.  I love spring! 

In fact, it's my very favorite season.  New life after everything's been dead for soooo long. 

Okay, it hasn't been that long, it just feels like it after every single winter.

The danger comes because it seems every time I exult and exclaim my love and excitement...it snows.  Darn spring.  That I love.  We have a strange relationship.

We've been on spring break the last week and have spent a lot of it at the park near our home.  It's been wonderful. 






I hope you're seeing signs of spring and enjoying the beauty all around us!!!  Have a wonderful Easter weekend and a fantastic spring.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...