Monday, June 23, 2014

Home Again, Home Again

If you hadn't noticed by my total lack of posting (of course, in the month I've been trying to post daily), I've been out of town. 

I mentioned earlier that I was getting ready to go camping.



Well, we went. 

My kids had tons of fun.

I had fun and I survived.


Can you guess where we went (and by the way, yes, that is snow...and yes, we were camping...like, in tents)?





How about now?  Yep, you got it, Yellowstone National Park.


I did a bunch of research before I went that I'll be sharing with you over the next few weeks and what our very favorite activities were.


Plus, a bunch more fun pictures.  We took over 800. 

Don't you love digital cameras?

I certainly do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...